A Project on the Main Road in Bakirkoy – The Best Tourist Areas of Istanbul
- 24/7 Security
- Air Conditioning
- Central heating
- Contemporary architecture
- Security System
A Project on the main road in Bakirkoy – The Best Tourist Areas of Istanbul
The Project Location
The project is located in Atakoy neighborhood, which is one of the most popular, lively and attractive neighborhoods in Istanbul,
Where it has recently become an attractive and charming destination for many tourists,
The Atakoy neighborhood is located in Bakirkoy, which is strategically located on the European side of Istanbul along its long beach on the Marmara Sea,
It is bordered by the Avcilar and Zeytinburnu , and also bordered by the E-5 Motorway and the Bahcelievler .
Bakirkoy also contains a huge shopping area that includes bright commercial centers, in addition to cinemas and cafes,
It is also one of the prestigious areas of Istanbul, and contains a large group of shopping centers, in addition to its wonderful coast
The project consists of two towers containing 302 apartments and 20 shops.
The apartments in the project are 1 + 1 and 1 + 2
- Quiet and Elegant Area
- One of the best tourist places in Istanbul
- Close to public transportation
- Many Sports Facilities
- Ataturk Sports City
- Only 10 minutes from the TEM motorway, and 5 minutes from the coastal road.
- Bakirkoy Botanical Garden
- The complex is surrounded by Universities, Schools, Hospitals and Malls.
- Central Heating System.
- All apartments have air conditioning
- Fire extinguishing system.
- Modern generators and elevators.
- Security and Cameras.
- Discount on cash payment
- Apartment prices change due to the size of the property and the currency change.
To get more Information Please Contact us
Apartment Types and Prices
Start from 75 sqm
Start From 854,000 TL To 1,008,000 TL
Start from 120 sqm to 271 sqm
Start From 1,334,000 TL To 2,871,000 TL
Start from 60 sqm to 353 sqm
Start From 2,017,000 TL To 10,382,000 TL
- ID: 26343
- Published: February 24, 2020
- Last Update: February 24, 2020
- Views: 144